I hope you like these scan of Toby's Interview in Grazia Magazine:
Hi just wanted to say thank you thank you hes is lush and these pics are greatkeep up the good work cheers hannah
Thank you for posting the interview & Magazine. I really enjoyed it.A Toby fan from TaiwanLesley
Jane Eyre movies was never as passionate as this new version with Toby and Ruth. This is a great masterpiece. Good Job..
Hi Anonymous,Thanks for the comment and I agree, this adaptation was certainly passionate!
Hi just wanted to say thank you thank you hes is lush and these pics are great
ReplyDeletekeep up the good work
cheers
hannah
Thank you for posting the interview & Magazine. I really enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteA Toby fan from Taiwan
Lesley
Jane Eyre movies was never as passionate as this new version with Toby and Ruth. This is a great masterpiece. Good Job..
ReplyDeleteHi Anonymous,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment and I agree, this adaptation was certainly passionate!