I hate people who get 2:1s without really trying, ggrr!!
;)
One good thing, if Ruth Wilson inherits the "curse of Jane Eyre" and this ends up being the biggest thing she ever did (although I hope not of course), she should be able to get a decent job with those academic credentials.
Thank you so much for putting this web page up. I loved the 2006 movie so much; I thought Ruth Wilson was the perfect Jane Eyre and they couldn't have done better in casting her. It's really nice of you to put the articles on her up; since she's new, there's not that much on her yet, especially in the U.S., so these scans are great. Thanks!
I just watched her in JE, and the way she played her character got my heart all twisty, and my eyes all leaky. my god. I must be allergic to the woman! Really a very amazing performance!
I hate people who get 2:1s without really trying, ggrr!!
ReplyDelete;)
One good thing, if Ruth Wilson inherits the "curse of Jane Eyre" and this ends up being the biggest thing she ever did (although I hope not of course), she should be able to get a decent job with those academic credentials.
God, I miss this series
:(
I know!!
ReplyDeleteI hope Ruth continues to do well, but I have to say, pretty, talented *and* clever, I'm jealous.
And by all accounts, she's also a really nice person.
Thank you so much for putting this web page up. I loved the 2006 movie so much; I thought Ruth Wilson was the perfect Jane Eyre and they couldn't have done better in casting her. It's really nice of you to put the articles on her up; since she's new, there's not that much on her yet, especially in the U.S., so these scans are great. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI just watched her in JE, and the way she played her character got my heart all twisty, and my eyes all leaky. my god. I must be allergic to the woman!
ReplyDeleteReally a very amazing performance!
Ruth Wilson is amazing. I cannot stop watching Jane Eyre. She did a good job. God blessed her heart. I wish I can marry her.
ReplyDelete