I thought I might do a little post about what Ruth and Toby have been doing or are in the process of.
Ruth will be in a new Miss Marple mystery and the new Stephen Poliakoff drama, amusingly alongside Toby's mum, Dame Maggie Smith.
Toby, meanwhile, will as I mentioned before, be in a drama for the BBC about Custer, a sneak peek at his hairstyle in this earlier post. There was a video on YouTube, but alas the BBC have had it taken down!
Also (thanks to the anonymous commenter who told me this little fact: speak up mystery TobyFan!) Toby and his beautiful wife Anna-Louise are expecting a baby! It's going to be one gorgeous child! Congratulations Toby and Anna-Louise.
Thanks for the update!
ReplyDeleteRW will also be featuring soon in the second series of Suburban Shootout, which will air in February 2007, I believe. In that programme, playing Jewel Diamond, everything she gets up to is totally un-Jane Eyre like
;)
No problem, I forgot about "Suburban Shootout". Yes Ruth plays an incredibly un-Jane like character, almost the opposite you could say! Ruth Wilson certainly has range!
ReplyDeleteI daresay people knew that the whole of JE was shown back to back on BBC4 last night? Despite already having 3 of the 4 episodes recorded on DVD and having the official DVD on pre-order, I sat there, slightly opened mouthed (and dribbling at times) watching the whole thing again! Never mind nicotine replacement therapy, I need something to wean me off Jane Eyre!
ReplyDeleteThis epic viewing was followed by a programme called "Charlotte Bronte unmasked", which was a most curious affair. It was basically about establishing the authenticity of a CBronte photo that came into the possession of a Bronte Society member. I suspect the programme was made some time ago and is a repeat. Although I am a fan of the Bronte sisters' work, I was gobsmacked by the complete dottiness and partiality of many of the Bronte Society people interviewed and I fear that if ever I had been tempted to join, I would now run screaming from the room .........
Cheers!
Fifi