Thursday, July 13, 2006

Vent

I do listen to Radio 4, I admit it. No not "The Archers", instead I'm a fan of the comedy half hour at 6.30 weekdays: Just a Minute, I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue, The News Quiz, The Now Show. This is where The League of Gentleman honed their skills, as well as other writers and performers of such little known programmes such as: Little Britain and Dead Ringers.

Go here to listen to Vent. A comedy about a man in a coma. Which is funnier than it sounds believe me. It stars Fiona Allen (Smack the Pony), Josie Lawrence (Whose Line is it Anyway) and Neil Pearson (Drop the Dead Donkey and Trevor's World of Sport - which was a seriously underrated comedy), as Ben, the guy in the coma. It also stars Leslie Ash (Men Behaving Badly) as Ben's two year old daughter, who is an alcoholic 35 year old. It'll make sense.

1 comment:

Eugene said...

Yoour the best